Top 5 Sole Treadmills of 2020
Indoor Cycling Bike. Designed To Work With The Peloton® App. The new Schwinn bike features connectivity to world-class cycling apps at a fraction of the price. Free Shipping.
Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill
- The 22” X 60” running surface is great for a comfortable, helps both sprinters and leisure users.
- A large 7.5” LCD display tracks the performance and heart rate.
- With a bio-mechanically corrected desk suspension system, the weight capacity of the model is limited to an astonishing 350 lbs.
- The Cushion Flex Whisper Deck Technology reduces the impact on the joints.
Sole Fitness F85 Folding Treadmill
- 2.25 HP strong and 1.5 continuous HP drive motor.
- With a wide enough 16 x 50 inches running surface.
- With a capacity for up to a 275-pound user.
- With overall measurement of 64L x 29W x 55H inches.
- With 60”commercial grade length belt.
- 3.5 continuous motor.
Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill
- 3 HP continuous motor with an incline of 15 percent and 12 MPH maximum speed, ideal for home users.
- Innovative features include a heart rate monitor with chest strap, pulse grip, two-ply belt and incline with rack-pinion gear design.
- 6.5 inch large LCD screen, mp3 compatibility sound systems, dual heart programs, two unique custom programs, a total of six standard programs and cooling fans.
- Maximum user weight restriction of 253 pounds, dimensions of 20 inch by 60 inches for the running deck and 2.5 inch wide rollers.
SOLE S77 Non-Folding Treadmill
- 4.0 CHP DC Motor
- Speed range: 0.5 to 12MPH
- Incline range: 0 to 15%
- Deck measure: 30 x 80 inches
- Running surface measure: 22 x 60 inches
- Weight limit of 400 pounds
Sole Fitness F65 Folding Treadmill
- 3.25 CHP motor
- Speed limit: 12mph
- Incline limit: 15%
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- 10 preset programs: 6 standards; 2 custom; 2 heart
Sole Fitness is a leading manufacturer of high quality, reasonably priced treadmills for homes and light commercial settings. This brand is distinguished partly for its folding treadmills, which are much higher quality than those from competing brands. Sole’s foldable treadmills are all built for home gyms yet feel like club-quality cardio trainers. The lone non-folding Sole treadmill, the TT8, is even more robust and carries warranties for light commercial and residential use.
All six Sole treadmills have been recently enhanced with Bluetooth connectivity for integrating the new Sole Fitness mobile app. This app lets the user’s tablet computer or smartphone serve as a control center for setting up treadmill workouts, recording exercise stats and sending the numbers to other apps. The Sole Fitness app is compatible with FitBit, MyFitnessPal and others designed for storing all fitness info in one location. And while your tablet computer runs the treadmill app in the background, you can use another app to watch a movie, read news or multitask during workouts.
All Sole treadmills have track lengths of at least 60″ to accommodate long running strides. The tread belts are extra thick for durability, even on the $999 F63. Each treadmill offers extra calorie burn and challenge with a 30-setting automated incline too. Other features shared across this year’s lineup are a top speed of 12 mph, a 10-program workout menu, and speakers for MP3s.
How are this year’s Sole treadmills different from each other? As the model numbers get bigger the horsepower increases from 3.0 CHP to 4.0 CHP. Screen size increases too, from 6.5″ to 10.1″. Get more info about similarities and differences from the Sole treadmill comparison chart below.