Recumbent Exercise Bikes
6 Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes of 2020
The Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike is a perfect tool for resistance cycling. Sold with or without professional assembly, this bike sports eight magnetic resistance levels. Simply adjust the knob to make your ride more intense. Free Shipping. 15 % Off .
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance.
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time.
Schwinn Recumbent Bike Series
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start. Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. 90-240V, 50-60Hz adapter included
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Bike Exercise Bike
- PULSE GRIPS: This bike has two seat-level pulse sensors that are easy to grab while you work out.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Enjoy both quick and enduring exercise sessions on the wide bike seat and mesh back support.
- PERFORMANCE CONSOLE (Performance Version): Control the color performance monitor to track your time.
Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike
- 400 lb. Extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame.
- 27% more steel than the Exerpeutic 400XL folding recumbent bike for more maximum performance
- 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse, odometer and Scan
Progear 555LXT Magnetic Tension Recumbent Bike
- Wide screen Computer LCD display provides large numbers for easy viewing
- 250 lbs weight capacity. User height range of 5’0 to 6’3″
- “Step Thru” Design allows easy on and off the bike
- 14 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance
- 3 Computer goal workout settings of distance, time and calories burned
Stamina Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Eight levels of adjustable magnetic resistance
- In Touch monitor tracks metrics
- Pulse sensors monitor heart RATE
- Six preset programs with pace guide
- Walk-through design
RECUMBENT EXERCISE BIKE BENEFITS
- Greater comfort: With its larger seat and back support, many people find a recumbent exercise bike to be much more comfortable to ride than a traditional exercise bike. It’s lower to the ground, too, making it easier to get on and off.