HEAVY-DUTY TRAP BAR
The chrome sleeves on the trap bar present a sharp contrast with the black matte finish of the frame, reminiscent of what the engine block of the Batmobile looks like after popping the hood. Plus, you don’t have to worry about scuffing up a finish.
Built Fringe Tough
You’ll find that our trap bar weighs 75 lb, punching at a beefier weight class than others. We use a stout gauge of steel to ensure our bar lives up to our trademark durability. If steel was like cattle, this would be the Texas longhorn of hex bars- free range, mean and pure muscle.
We slimmed down the frame in between the sleeves, to give you an improved center of balance, allowing you to lift heavier loads. We want you to be strong, so you’re the director of your life, as opposed to being directed. We’ve outdone ourselves with this hex bar, and we’re sure this will put you in the director’s chair in no time.
Package Contents and Specifications
- Contents: 1 – Heavy Duty Hex “Trap” Barbell
- Weight: 75 lb
- Collars: Do Not Spin
- Weight Capacity: 990 lb limit
- Best Use: Squatting, shoulder shrugs, farmer’s walks
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 81″ long, 27 3/4″ wide, 8″ tall
- Sleeve Dimensions: 16 inch long with a 2 inch diameter
- Handle Specs: 1 1/4″ diameter
- Knurl: Medium Knurling on Handles
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Shipping restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.