CONTRAST BUMPER PLATE PAIRS
A bumper plate is a weight plate for Olympic bars that is made almost entirely of rubber (with a steel or brass collar in the middle that accepts an Olympic bar).
THE MOST DURABLE BUMPER PLATES ON THE MARKET TODAY
Fringe Sport contrast bumper plates are manufactured to go toe to toe with any bumper plate on the market. They are constructed with virgin rubber, formulated specifically for its durability, density and low bounce. Most importantly, they go through the most customer-focused manufacturing, quality control, and shipping process in the industry so you can rest assured that you are getting the highest quality plates and we are taking the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition!
- Extremely durable, will last for years in a garage or affiliate
- Easily differentiate between weight with color-coded raised lettering.
- Expertly designed stainless steel “hooked” insertin the 25 lb, 35 lb, 45 lb, and 55 lb plates (see picture above) remains firmly seated, making our bumpers Texas tough.
- Higher density virgin rubber means thinner bumpers and you can fit more weight on the bar
- Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces.
- Plates are in pounds and are sold in pairs.